The Planning Division is responsible for maintaining the City’s General Plan, Specific plans, and parts of the Municipal Code. These plans, completed by other Departments, can also impact our City's development and growth. They include conservation, transportation, parks and resiliency related plans.
There are other plans and programs that impact development and the growth of the City, but are managed or created by other City Departments.
- Bicycle Master Plan
- Bicycle Master Plan Addendum
- Food and Agriculture Policy Action Plan
- Local Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Measure C
- Parks Master Plan
- Proposition R
- Quality of Life Survey/Seizing our Destiny
- Riverside Green Action Plan
- Riverside Restorative Growthprint
- Utility Master Plan
- Urban Water Management Plan
Take me to all meeting agendas for City Council, City Council Committees, Planning Commission and Cultural Heritage Board.